Here are some of the ways I can help you:
- managing projects, or elements of projects
- making impactful client visuals (using Photoshop, SketchUp, CAD and rendering packages)
- taking your designs from sketch to scaled CAD plan
- creating planting plans
- doing construction details
- writing specification documents
- liaising with contractors, clients and on-site teams to ensure everyone has the information required for all stages of the work
- getting quotes on plants, hard landscaping etc.
As well as these skills, there are other benefits to having someone around from time-to-time. I can also:
- make your life easier by dealing with things you may not have time to
- be a good person to bounce ideas off and bring fresh thinking and vision to your business
- help you use your computer more effectively, including SketchUp, Vectorworks, and Powerpoint, as well as things like helping you file your documents effectively or teaching you how to make print-ready PDF’s (read more about my tutoring services)
- assist in refining your “brand image”
- be a friendly face to see occasionally – we all know that being a sole trader can drive you a little crazy sometimes
- make great cups of tea!
After an initial phone consultation (or coffee!) to discuss your needs and see if I’m the right person for you, I can start work, either at your office or remotely. I prefer working in the same place as you if possible, since it makes the process quicker and smoother – it’s easier to get a thorough briefing on the project, we can discuss the required look and feel for visuals, iron out any technical details, and of course amends can be made much quicker.
I’m very flexible how I work – every project is different and so are the needs of every client – and my goal is to make your life as easy as possible.